To be a positively different athlete, you have to train differently!
Are you ready to take your game to the next level throughout the year? Sign-up today for DistinXion Basketball and Character Development! Available for private workouts, semi-private groups and team training for school and travel teams. Below are our experienced DistinXion coaches that lead our development sessions.
- Abe Schwartz – email@example.com
- Nathan Cobine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dalton Judd – email@example.com
At DistinXion, we believe that basketball is more than a game; it’s a tool that can help us grow and develop as people! We are intentional about emphasizing each player’s basketball and character skills development on AND off the court. Our development coaches are highly skilled, love working with players, and bring a ton of energy to each workout.
Private & Group Training
Basketball and Character Development sessions can either be group or private sessions. Every session is an intense time of basketball skill development combined with an emphasis on character and life skill building. Players won’t just “do drills”. They will learn the game and engage in competitive situations all while their boundaries are pushed both mentally and physically. Sessions are intended for students in grades 2-12.
DistinXion Training Locations
- Eastern Greene Middle School (10503 IN-54, Bloomfield, IN 47424)
- North Knox Jr./Sr. High School (10890 State Hwy 159, Bicknell, IN 47512)
- Orleans Elementary School (637 E Washington St, Orleans, IN 47452)
- MPCC Community Life Center (407 N Bluff Rd, Greenwood, IN, 46142)
- Sherwood Oaks Christian Church (2700 E Rogers Rd., Bloomington, IN 47401)