The DistinXion Team Development Camp Xperience is not your typical team camp. Our camp focuses on the fundamental development of both the individual and the team.
With our diverse development segments, composed of drills and teaching opportunities, we believe this is what truly separates our camps from the rest.
Our staff works to ensure your team experiences strong skill and leadership growth at camp. We concentrate our effort on fostering leadership both on and off the court.
Your improvement matters to us. As a result, providing the highest quality basketball development is a focal point of our camps.
DistinXion is currently operating for the first time in the team camps segment of basketball development.
Moving forward, we hope to expand to new locations and include a wide array of teams from across the state.
The purpose of our Team Development Camps is to offer high school programs the opportunity for an elevated degree of basketball and leadership development that they would not find at a shootout or summer league.
2018 camp schedule
Click the "Register" button below to download our registration form. Print and deliver to your team coach to be mailed.
Men's 2-Day Team Camps
- EVANSVILLE NORTH : June 1 - 2
- WEST WASHINGTON : June 15 - 16
Men's 1-Day Team Camps
- VINCENNES LINCOLN : June 8
- SOUTHRIDGE : June 22
Women's Team Camp
- VINCENNES LINCOLN : June 7
INside our camps
To help you better understand our program, we listed our development segments provided at camp below:
Position Specific Workouts
- Small and Big Specialized Sessions - shooting, dribbling, finishing at the rim
Spurs 100 Shooting
- Drill focused on shot forming from the many different court areas
Team Defense/Offense Execution
- Teaching proper rotation, player and ball movement, transition play and communication
2-Ball Dribbling Training
- Drill designed to improve court vision and ball handling skills
- Segment dedicated to developing leaders both on and off the court
- Drill intended to replicate the final possession. Practice of execution in crucial moments.
4 Game Minimum