BRING DISTINXION TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Interested in bringing a DistinXion camp to your community? Due to the large number of requests we receive each year, here are some important details to consider in the process:
- Current DistinXion Camp Locations – We have a number of well-established camps, most in the state of Indiana. If your community is close to one of our pre-existing camp sites, it may be better to help us build up an already established camp instead of starting a new one.
- Basketball Facility – The minimum number of hoops to have at a camp is 4, but our camps are more effective with 6 hoops.
- Marketing Potential – We’re interested in partnering with locations that have a strong youth basketball presence in place to help market our camp. Are you confident that we can get at least 100 kids to camp?
- Sponsors – As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, locations that have high potential for camp sponsorships are a priority.
- Volunteer Pool – We rely heavily on community volunteers to help at camp.
- Zellers at Camp – There is no guarantee that a Zeller will be at the camp. With the Zeller boys playing competitively, their presence at camp is dependent on their schedules. Steve and Lorri Zeller are often at camp, but again, there is no guarantee. What sets DistinXion apart is elite basketball skill training combined with an emphasis on character and life skill development.
Think your community would be a good fit for a DistinXion Camp? Fill out the form below!